marketing intern Wanted
I'm seeking a creative, upbeat individual to join my growing company and receive free training from an expert in areas such as digital marketing, advertising, and business.
This is the perfect opportunity for College Students and Recent Grads who want to learn more about the world of marketing and entrepreneurship from someone who is currently doing it, while gaining valuable hands-on experience.
This is a virtual, unpaid internship to last 3 months from the start date, with potential to lead to a paid part-time or full-time position.
You MUST Be local to San Diego and I prefer someone who can meet in person once a week at a coffee shop or my office located Downtown. You must also be available to work at least 10-12 hours a week, but hours are very flexible.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Marketing research
- Writing blog posts
- Writing copy for ads, landing pages, or other marketing material
- Posting regularly and community management of my Facebook Group
- Managing incoming PR requests and pitching new press opportunities
- Creating monthly reports
- Assisting with other marketing tasks as necessary
Desired Attributes, Skills and Experience:
- Your major: Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or relevant industry experience
- A strong desire to learn about marketing and advertising
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to learn fast
- Self starter and can work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to stay organized and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of social media and other online platforms is a plus
- Google drive/docs/excel
- *Must have your own laptop or computer
Email your resume to email@example.com with "Marketing Internship" as the subject line and include a few sentences about why you're interested in this internship.
I look forward to speaking with you!